Friday, April 04, 2008

Swift Kick in the Ribs

It's been a while. And, while I have been taking a break from blogging, my body has been hard at work growing the baby. I am now at 32 weeks and a few days. Max is approximately 4 lbs and 17 inches long -- and believe me, he feels that big! Saying that I am uncomfortable would be an understatement. It literally hurts to sit, move, lay down, stretch, etc. The last few days have left me feeling especially abused -- I am constantly getting kicked in my ribs!

I am physically and emotionally exhausted. Work is wearing me out and Momnesia is making me vulnerable to stupid, stupid mistakes. I am frustrated with myself, but trying to be gentle, knowing that I am in a fragile state. I have a lot to do and limited energy to do it with...

On the upside, it's Spring! The trees are budding and blossoming. There is a feeling of hope and anticipation in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment